WOODWING ASSETS FEATURES
SEARCH & DOWNLOAD
- Search, find, filter and download assets through simple searches using metadata, collections, attributes, keywords and taxonomy.
- Preview items before a user downloads or opens a file on their own device.
- Being able to track the relationship between the original file, variants and versions thereof.
- Being able to follow images in publications or documents in which they have been used and vice versa (parent – child).
- The ability to download files on demand in a desired format, resolution.
- Full text search
DAM IS THE foundation for cross-media experiences
Analysts see a DAM platform as a precondition for content marketing and offering cross-media experiences for your customers.
IMPORT & ADD METADATA
- Being able to easily import and metadate individual assets or in bulk; metadata is descriptive information about the file such as file name, camera data, date, geodata. In addition, keywords, (taxonomy) article number and, for example, article description.
- Being able to store all relevant types of digital files and metadata.
- Auto-tagging using AI (integration with Clarifai).
- Support up to 1 billion assets.
- Secure access to assets for specific users with specific roles and rights.
- A central workflow based on statuses in which all stakeholders can collaborate on the creation, approval, distribution and reuse of the assets.
- Easily sharing (via email) files with internal and external stakeholders via a share link.
- The ability to create Collections to collect assets for campaigns and publications.
- Plugins for Adobe InDesign, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extensive version management & history.
Brand portal for opening up all brand assets to all internal and external stakeholders.