To strengthen our team, we are looking for a sales consultant, a commercial booster with affinity for marketing and content orchestration processes, who will contribute to the expansion of our customer portfolio at brands.
Graphit specializes in integrated content creation, content management and publishing solutions, content orchestration, for brand owners and publishers.
By combining our specialist knowledge and experience and the use of best of breed software from Adobe and WoodWing, among others, we optimize content processes at our customers. Our software platform guarantees an excellent customer experience, cost savings, speeding up the time to market and increasing brand value. Our discussion partners work within the Marketing Supply Chain at the intersection of business and it.
Graphit works for first class brands, including Bol.com, Yamaha Motor Europe, Bavaria, G-Star, Reed Business, Abelli, NCOI and New Skool Media. Our customers use our software platform that forms the basis for managing and serving all rich content to all media channels including print, web, app and social.
At Graphit, sales, consultants, application specialists, IT specialists, planning and back office work closely together to successfully implement projects and then support and manage them.
Graphit is a no-nonsense organization in which we enjoy working hard with a passionate team to keep the agreements we make with our customers.
Graphit works for beautiful brands that we are proud of. Yet we have remained a kind of well-kept secret for many parties. They do not know about our existence, nor are they aware of our possibilities. You come to change that.
You bring our company and our proposition to the attention of new target groups including retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers and knowledge and industry organizations. You open the doors to new customers and make pitches together with our consultants. You are a fully-fledged discussion partner for our new clients. You think along with the further optimization of our website and the further development of our blogs and other options for content marketing.
- You advise brands on optimizing marketing supply chain processes, our approach, our platform and our services (consultative sales)
- In this role you switch between Business and IT, you analyze existing work processes and think along about how these processes can be automated
- You identify and approach potential customers independently (including via Linkedin)
- You share content via Linkedin (sales navigator) and make customer presentations in Power Point or Keynote
- You follow up leads from software partners and work on business cases together with Consultants
- You provide input for a sales plan
- You build relationships with both prospects and customers and remain their point of contact
- You follow the developments in the market with the aim of creating new sales opportunities
- You will of course close deals independentlyJob requirements
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level
- You already have several years of commercial experience in a b-to-b environment or you are currently working within the marketing supply chain of a brand and would like to make the transition to a substantive commercial role as a supplier
- Demonstrable affinity with marketing and publication processes
- Your attitude is characterized by healthy opportunism (seeing opportunities) and strong perseverance
- You communicate easily with all layers within an organization
- You show initiative and like to work independently. At the same time, you are a team player who feels comfortable in a smaller organization
- You are a good planner, you follow up things and you like to work in a structured and result-oriented way
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
Graphit has acquired a strong position within the niche of content orchestration and is an undisputed knowledge leader in this field. You will be part of an experienced, close-knit and well-coordinated team that has the necessary grit to face challenges and enforce success. Our office is located in a characteristic historic building in the center of Krommenie where we all have lunch at noon.