DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
In today's digital marketing world you have to quickly find and / or create the right visuals. Whether it's a unique image, a banner ad for a new campaign, or the latest product images, it has to be beautiful, on-brand and usable for any channel.
DAM IS THE foundation for cross-media experiences
Analysts see a DAM platform as a precondition for content marketing and offering cross-media experiences for your customers.
SEARCH & DOWNLOAD
Search, find, filter and download assets through simple searches using metadata, collections, attributes, keywords and taxonomy.
IMPORT AND ADD METADATA
Managing, worldwide access to digital marketing content and monitoring the corporate identity of all online and offline communication is essential for Bavaria's global marketing campaigns and brand consistency. Read here how Digital Asset Management helps the Global Product Management department with this.
Albelli offers its customers personalized photo products such as
photo albums, wall decorations, cards, mugs and calendars. For managing all graphics in all photo albums, Albelli was looking for a DAM solution from which all graphics can be automatically accessed to the website.
Detailresult has chosen Woodwing Assets to manage and distribute all visual material and artwork.
In addition, the folders are created semi-automatically using Adobe InDesign and Paginator (EasyCatalog).
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION?
- Less searching times for the correct files
- All involved can find and use brand assets 24/7; marketing, sales, local offices, countries, offices, photographer, designer, web designer, media agency.
- More efficient reuse of branded content.
- Improved collaboration between different content teams (web, app, print).
- Improved collaboration between marketing and sales.
- Cross-selling opportunities through easy rebranding of content.
- Shorter campaign lead times.
- Accelerated time2market.
- Improved corporate identity monitoring.
- Local marketing options (dealers, distributors).
- More and better customer experiences.
- Facilitate cross-channel publishing and communication.