GRAPHIT DAM PLATFORM
In today’s publishing and digital marketing world, you need to generate the right visuals quickly. Whether this involves creating a unique image, a banner ad for a campaign or new product photography, the items need to look good and be brand-compliant and deployable for each channel.
The Graphit Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform ensures that you manage digital assets, rich digital brand content, such as photos, designs, texts, logos, videos and other visual material, in a central, secure environment. You can access the needed assets anytime any place, download or distribute them to all stakeholders in marketing, sales and publication processes.
In addition, the DAM platform ensures that your new brand content can be created, approved and added to the platform by internal and external designers using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Analysts see a DAM platform as a precondition for content marketing and offering cross-media experiences for your customers.
FOUNDATION MARKETING IT INFRASTRUCTURE
Graphit DAM is also the foundation of your marketing IT infrastructure. The DAM system can be linked to a Web CMS platform such as WordPress and Drupal. In addition, links are possible with, for example, a PIM system (Product Information Management) Sharepoint and with CRM systems such as Salesforce. Thanks to such integrations, a product manager or editor no longer has to worry about using the wrong logo or the wrong product image. Large numbers of images (for campaigns) can be automatically uploaded to the website.
SEARCH & DOWNLOAD
- Searching, finding, filtering and downloading assets through simple searches using metadata, collections, features, keywords and taxonomy.
- Previewing items before a user downloads or opens a file on their own device.
- Being able to follow the relationship between the original file, variants and versions thereof.
- Being able to follow images in publications or documents in which they were used and vice versa (parent-child).
- he ability to download files on demand in a desired format, resolution.
- Full text search
IMPORT & ADD METADATA
- The simple ability to import and and ad metadata to individual assets or in bulk; metadata is descriptive information about the file such as the file name, camera data, date, geodata. In addition keywords, (taxonomy) article numbers and for example product descriptions.
- The ability to store all relevant common types of digital files and metadata.
- Auto-tagging using AI (integration with Clarifai).
- Support up to 1 billion assets.
- Secure access to assets for specific users with specific roles and rights.
- A central workflow based on statuses in which all parties involved can collaborate on the creation, approval, distribution and reuse of the assets.
- Easily share (via mail) files with internal and external stakeholders via a share link.
- The ability to create Collections for collecting assets for campaigns and publications.
- Plugins voor Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Extensive version management & history.
- Facilitate publication processes by providing methods for sharing files, linking with internal and external users and with other systems (Website, PIM, Document Management).
INTEGRATION AND AUTOMATION
- Well-documented API for integration with other platforms such as CMS and PIM.
- Possibility to automate manual tasks.
- Scalable; both for small workgroups and for large enterprises.
Brand portal for unlocking all brand assets to all internal and external stakeholders.
THE BUSINESSCASE FOR DAM
- Fewer search times for the right files.
- All those involved can find and use branded assets 24/7; marketing, sales, local offices, countries, photographers, designers, web designers, media agencies.
- More efficient reuse of brand content.
- Improved collaboration between different content teams (web, app, print).
- Improved collaboration between marketing and sales.
- Possibilities for cross selling through simple rebranding of content.
- Shorter lead times for campaigns.
- Speed up time2market.
- Improved corporate identity monitoring.
- Enabling local marketing (dealers, distributors).
- More and better customer experiences.
- Facilitating cross-channel publishing and communication.
- Reduction costs for agencies
LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Looking to publish on all channels by yourself in a simpler, faster and more cost-effective way? We would be pleased to make an appointment to discuss the possibilities for your company.
WORKFLOW FOR CONTENT CREATION
A workflow for media-neutral content creation enables you to publish content from a single source system to all channels.
ADOBE INDESIGN AUTOMATION
Layout automation makes it possible to create product information, commercial information and image material automatically using templates.
Our workflow solutions are available in the Graphit Private Cloud